Cooking Classes & Community Kitchen Trainings
in-home cooking classes
Kate in YOUR kitchen! Learn simple and essential culinary skills plus the yummiest recipes in the comfort of your own kitchen space. A hands-on session that promises lots of tasting and plenty of fun!
- 90 minute session
- Healthy recipes (special dietary needs available)
- Menu planning and shopping included
- Basics skills training included
- Baby, kid and family friendly options available
food & health training workshops
in the outreach community
KATK provides a professional development opportunity for community agency and food shelter cooks This is an introduction and exploration of healthy options for feeding those who access these centres.
- Series of 3-4 (5-hour) workshops
- On location or commercial kitchen facility
- Hands on skills training and cooking with health supportive ingredients
- Donations of prepared food provided to agency in need upon completion of each session
$225 (plus cost of food) Up to 2 participants
$325 (plus cost of food) Max 4 participants
Please contact KATK for pricing and further details to suit your organization.