Corporate Talks & Healthy Food Demos
healthy food education & culinary demos
KATK has many options for your corporate group, including:
- 60-minute Lunch ‘n Learn style seminars
- Culinary demonstrations, with food samples
- 2+ hour team building seminars and workshops
- Guest Speaker or Meeting Energizer for special events
- "Ask the Expert" session, with Q&A format or discussion style
- Food Fundamentals
- Success in the Kitchen
- Eat Green to Stay Lean
- Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean, oh my!
- Cook with out Cooking!
- Liquid Energy
- Good Food On-the-Go
- Pleasing Picky Eaters
team building culinary events
Two chefs for the price of one! Kate and long-time chef colleague, Alvin Rebick, conduct culinary workshops for both corporate and community groups. Workshops can be hosted on location or at a commercial kitchen space.
- 5-hour workshops include hands-on culinary training and feature healthy and globally inspired recipes
- Participants enjoy taste and enjoy all of their delicious creations
- Minimum 10 participants, maximum 20
- Wholesome Classic Comforts
- Energizing Breakfasts and Snacks
- Midday Meals: bowls, salads, dips
- Ways of the World: Authentic variations from Thailand/Vietnam, West Africa, Morocco, Italy and Canada (eh!)
- Room for Chocolate (and other guilt-free desserts)
- A Plant-Based Solution for Sustainable Living
- 60-minute presentation - $425
- 2-hour workshop - $575
- Food costs $4-6/participant for demos
- Travel outside GTA - $50 flat rate
HST will be added to all pricing
Contact Kate for pricing and further details to suit your organization.