Healthy Recipe Demonstrations
Invite Chef Katie into your home office or workplace for a live culinary demonstration:
- 45-60 minute online demonstration, featuring healthy, seasonal recipe preparations
- Handouts and recipes sent to all participants prior to session
- Nutrition and culinary tips included in every demonstration
- Option for employees to cook alongside Chef Katie
- OPTIONAL: 30 minute Lunchtime Express session (1 featured recipe)
themes and recipes:
NEW for Summer!
- Seasonal & Local
Cooking what's available throughout this season, emphasizing fresh produce, plant friendly options and grill-worthy recipes.
- Rainbow Recipes for Monday Blues
Starting off the workweek fueled and focused! These quick-to-prepare, satisfying morning meal recipes balance nutrient and energy needs, while keeping sugar intake low to help stabilize mood and keep the mind sharp.
- Speedy Suppers: 10 Ingredients or less!
Get a meal on the table ASAP. A few simple ingredients, maybe even one pan or pot! No complication necessary. Seasonal, health-inspired recipes that come together easily and taste so good!
- Back to Basics: Healthy Cooking 101
Learn the basics, your choice. Make a salad dressing? Roast a whole chicken? Cook fish PERFECTLY? Make a no-fuss dessert? The choice is yours.
- Soothing Soups
Providing nourishment and comfort, a warm bowl of soup is what most of us crave during the winter months. Seasonally inspired recipes will prove that soup is anything but complicated and all kinds of yum! Dairy-free soups available.
- Comforting Canadian Classics
Recipes that remind how awesome it is living in the #truenorth are featured in this special session that demonstrates a balance between healthy and indulgent. Recipe choices include, Moose Ears (aka Beaver Tails), Canadian Split Pea Soup, Perfectly Roasted Pacific Salmon and Two-Potato Poutine!
Stay tuned for Holiday-themed sessions coming soon!
pricing *NEW pricing in effect Oct 1st, 2022*
- Regular 45-60 min session - $525 (up to 40 participants, + $150 for each additional 20)
- 30-min Lunchtime Express session- $395 (same as above for 40+ participants)
- Additional cost for recipe ingredients (depending on fluctuating food costs, typical range is $95-150)