Any Occasion Snack Mix
- 1 cup unsweetened dried coconut strips/flakes
- 1 cup raw almonds or cashews
- 1/2 pepitas green pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup favorite low-sugar cereal i.e. wheat squares, multigrain flakes
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 1/2 cup mini dark-chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup mini salted pretzels
Combine ingredients together. Store in a sealed container or zip-top bag for up to 2 weeks. For a protein kick add in some dried edamame or crunchy chickpeas.
NOTE: feel free to sub in or swap out any favourite snack ingredient as long as it's considered somewhat healthy....trading in everything for ALL chocolate chips doesn't really count btw 🙂
Hi, I'm Katie!
I am a nutritionist, chef, mom to two little ones, and a lover of food!
I hope you enjoy my recipes and food blog. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.